- the Buying & Selling Process
- Benefits of Home Ownership
- Finding the Right Home
- Home Shopping Tips
- Home Inspections
- Evaluating Property
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Overview of the Buying & Selling Process
- Preparing Your Home Through The Eyes Of A Buyer
- Repair & Cleaning Checklist
- Possible Work Orders
- What To Do While Your House Is Being Shown
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- It is definitely a buyers market now. Interest rates are at an all-time-low, the market is flooded with cheap homes. Now is the perfect time to find your dream home at a price worth smiling at.
- Academy Elementary: Recently remodeled, has a 12:1 student to teacher ratio, and is a recognized blue ribbon school of excellence
- Midtown Middle School: New desks, science lab, gym, and computers 20:1 student to teach ratio. Overall a good environment.
- Decide whether you want to use a professional mover or go with a rental service and move yourself.
- Make sure all your furniture will fit in your new home
- You may want to rent a disposal unit to discard clutter and make the move easier
- Develop a list of all those who need to know your new address and phone number
HOMES * RENTALS * LAND *
INVESTMENTS * BANK OWN COMMERCIAL * INDUSTRIAL
BANKRUPSY, SHORT SALE,FORCLOSURE OK
poor credit may not be a . problem !!!!